Yield: 30 truffles
2 bars (8 oz.) milk chocolate baking bars, chopped
1/3 c + 2 TBS heavy whipping cream
1/2 TBS unsalted butter, chopped into small pieces
1/3 c unsweetened cocoa or 3/4 c finely chopped almonds or pecans
1. Bring the cream to a simmer in a small saucepan.
2. Add butter and stir until melted.
3. Add chocolate to saucepan.
4. Stir until completely melted and smooth.
5. Remove from heat and pour the chocolate mixture into a shallow bowl.
6. Cool, cover, and refrigerate until firm, at least two hours.
7. Roll mixture into 1″ balls. Roll each ball in coating.