We found this AMAZING recipe for corn on the cob. The best corn I’ve had. Reminds me of the ones they sell on the street in the middle east.
corn on the cob
large bowl of water
1. Carefully peel back husks of corn. Make sure they stay intact and connected to the corn itself.
2. Remove the silk underneath the husk.
3. Put the corn and the husks back together again.
4. Soak the corn in a bowl of cool water for 1 hour.
5. Barbeque for 8 minutes on each side.
Enjoy this at your next summer barbeque.